Our work continues..... Pledges are still welcomed, encouraged and needed. If you would like to make a pledge or have questions, please contact Ramona Michaels (651) 415-3350. Pledge cards are available in the kiosk in the church entry.
Read More >>>
- Come and help us say thank you to Dan for his 49 years of music ministry at St. Odilia.
- There will be receptions in the Courtyard after each Mass.
- All are invited to honor Dan as he retires from full-time ministry.
Calling all musicians and singers!
Come and perform at Fall Jam
September 10 & 11, 2016
Be one of many singers and instrumentalists to be onstage presenting a HUGE variety of music!
More info and registration or email Julie
July 25-29, 2016, 9:15am-12:15pm
Register now! Teen Volunteers are needed.
- Preschool ages 4-5; Age four to Grade 5 registration is open.
- Crew Leaders (entering grades 9-12+) and Crew Helpers (entering grades 6-8) are able to register online as well. Youth Volunteers must submit the paperwork necessary to participate.
There is hope.
The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis partners with Canvas Health, an independent and professional local care provider to help you or anyone who has been abused or victimized by someone representing the Catholic Church. Referrals and financial support for counseling, individual or group therapy, and spiritual advising or direction area offered to assist in the healing process. Confidential, compassionate assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 651-291-4497 or click below for more info:
St. Odilia Prayer Garden
Our Prayer Garden includes columbariums with niches for cremated remains as well as traditional graves for burial.
There is plenty of space in the St. Odilia Prayer Garden.
We are accepting reservations for burial space. If you would like to reserve a grave site and/or columbarium niche, please click HERE for an info. packet.
Please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to more info: