Here at St. Odilia we use Membership Toolkit (MTK), an online student directory, to help parents and students stay connected. It has an app, which allows for a much more convenient way to access and view contact information for our school families. This is not a public system that anyone can access; only St. Odilia families have access to this information.
If you already account: Click here to login & access the directory.
Still need to create an account? Get started here.*
- Using a computer (not a mobile device), go to https://stodiliaschool.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button at the bottom of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and create a password. Then click "verify my email".
- Check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process by:
- Review/Update the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Review/Update the Directory/Publish Preferences.
*Note: If you do not use the email address that we have on file for you, you will not get immediate access to the directory, as your new email address will need to be verified by the school office.
If you have any changes to your directory information throughout the school year, please update your information directly in MTK. Don't forget to email the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a new address, phone number, etc. If you have any questions regarding the directory, please reach out to Anne Ragatz in the school office.