Welcome Volunteers!Have you been thinking about becoming more involved in any of the many parish ministries, groups, or organizations but still have some questions or need help making connections? Perhaps you just don’t know who to call or where to go. Check out the various ministry area tabs on our website to learn more. If you would like to share your God-given gifts with our parish community, please use the link above to complete our Online Form, or download and print a copy here (Stewardship of Talent Form) and return it to the parish office, where we will connect you with the appropriate ministry area.
Archdiocesan Volunteer RequirementsAll volunteers who have regular or unsupervised contact with minors and/or vulnerable adults must complete the “Essential Three” requirements:
- virVIVIRTIS VIRTUS Safe Environment training is a three hour awareness session which better equips adults to protect children in the world around them. VIRTUS sessions are ongoing and are scheduled at parishes throughout the Archdiocese.
- Background Check – In order to protect those whom we serve, volunteers, including, but not limited to, those who have regular or unsupervised contact with minors, must undergo a criminal background check.
To register to become an approved volunteer (request a background check, sign the Code of Conduct, register for a Virtus class), visit www.virtus.org and click on Registration, then 'Begin the Registration Process'.
- Code of Conduct – Archdiocesan Code of Conduct for volunteers, promulgated in 2007 and updated in 2015, establishes standards of ministerial behavior and appropriate boundaries for volunteers who have regular or unsupervised contact with minors.
Click HERE to read a letter from Most Reverend Bernard A. Hebda
Click HERE to print a copy of the Adult Volunteer Packet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the following staff members:
Thank you for sharing the gift of yourself with our parish community!
- Parish Office: Annie Hoffman (651-415-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Office: Anne Ragatz (651-415-3345 or email@example.com)