Facilities Ministry Area Council
In support of the parish mission, the Facilities Ministry Area Council will collaborate with parish staff to create a sacred place where all are welcome and encouraged to an ever-deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Blessed by the gifts of our members, we will create a safe and welcoming environment that supports all of our parish ministries:
- Provide leadership and guidance to all ministry areas as it relates to facility use and maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Promote wise stewardship of our facility including building and grounds assets.
- Ensure that our facilities are safe, sanitary and routinely maintained to assure effective working order and compliance with all legal and code requirements.
- Develop an on-going maintenance plan and review of facility inspection reports.
- Facilitate the development of a comprehensive facility plan that defines optimum use of the facility and identifies and prioritizes the needs for future development based on the stated needs of the various ministry areas.
- Develop a 5-10-15 year facility asset plan.
2021-2022 Facility Ministry Area Council Members:
|Joe Dodge||PLC Rep||2022|