School Advisory Council
A School Council, composed of 12 school parents or engaged parish members, the principal, and faculty members meet on the third Tuesday of the month. This group is designed to assist the principal in decision-making. The goals of the School Council are:
- To continue to grow in our prime goal of building a faith community.
- To continue to offer a strong educational program.
- To continue to develop our service ministries.
- To creatively look for ways to keep the enrichment of fine arts available to our student body.
- To continue to research the needs and feasibility of support and teacher specialists to meet the individual needs of the student.
- To seek ways to increase retention and enrollment.
- To continue to implement recommendations from the self-study.
2021-2022 School Advisory Council Members
|Teresa Marchek||PLC Rep||2023|