The following are guidelines for determining the busing situation from your address:
- Live in the St. Odilia School busing boundaries and Roseville School District 623 boundaries - busing is free. However, secondary students (7th & 8th grade), living within 2 miles of school have a $200 per student charge for busing service.
- Live in the Roseville district, but outside St. Odilia School busing boundaries and child can walk safely to an existing bus stop - the busing is free depending upon the safety approval of Roseville Student Transportation authorities.
- Live outside the Roseville District boundaries but send your children to be bused from a daycare in the Roseville/St. Odilia busing boundary - busing may be provided but Roseville charges for this service. The cost for school year is $375/child.
- St. Odilia is charged by Roseville for busing costs between Roseville’s boundaries and St. Odilia School. This cost is currently paid by the school.
- The Roseville School District does not bus outside of its attendance area.
Roseville District busing provided by: Centerline Charter Corp.