A School Council, composed of 12 school parents or engaged parish members, the principal, and faculty members meet on the third Tuesday of the month. This group is designed to assist the principal in decision making. The goals of the School Council are:
- To continue to grow in our prime goal of building a faith community.
- To continue to offer a strong educational program.
- To continue to develop our service ministries.
- To creatively look for ways to keep the enrichment of fine arts available to our student body.
2018-2019 St. Odilia School Council Members:
- To continue to research the needs and feasibility of support and teacher specialists to meet the individual needs of the student.
- To seek ways to increase retention and enrollment.
- To continue to implement recommendations from the self-study.
Richard Austin, Allison Dirksen, Andy Droel, Karen Gilray, Melissa Gruber, Amy Lamb, Erin Maki, Megan Corcoran, Sandy Ling, Brian McCool, Lisa Montgomery, Michelle Moeller, Brian Ragatz, MariPat Teigen, and Marla Zitelman.
Parents and staff wishing to view policies and procedures manual may inquire in the school office. This document is being revised and updated with each school council meeting. Click on file below labeled policies and procedures to view the index of the manual.
The 2010 Saint Odilia School Parent Survey results have been published below. The results of the survey were both useful and positive. Respondents will note that several issues indicated in the survey as important to them have received significant attention during the 2010-2011. For example: The Survey indicated the need for an enhanced website for the school. Our completely redesigned website …