All Preschool Parents are encouraged to attend the Preschool Parent Night on Thursday, September 13 at 7:00pm in the courtyard. This event is just for parents. The evening will overview the curriculum, policieis and what to expect for you and your child.
Wednesday Stay'n Play Sign Up
NAEYC for Families
We have many opportunities for parents and grandparents to volunteer throughout the year. All volunteers must be on the Approved Volunteer List. More information about this can be found at the Volunteer Tab. Volunteers can sign up to volunteer on our Sign Up Genius web page. Be sure to scroll through the tabs to see all of the opportunities. Please click below to learn more.
Preschool Volunteer Opportunities
School Wide Volunteer Opportunities
In addition to preschool, Faithful Beginnings at St. Odilia invites families to participate in our other programs.
· Sunday school meets September-April during 9:00am and 11:00am Mss
· For children ages 3 through 5 (Kindergarten).
· Children discover their special qualities and their importance in God’s creation.
· Children are taught a weekly lesson based on the Gospel reading that week at Mass, read bible stories and make a craft relating to the week’s lesson.
· The children attend music class for the last 20 minutes of class and sing fun music.
· The children present a Christmas Concert in December and a Spring Concert in April.
· Sunday School runs from late September through the last week of April after the 9:00 and 11:00 Mass.
· Each class has 8-12 students with a volunteer teacher and one or two youth helpers.
· Cost is only $50.00 per year!
Click to Register Sunday School for Preschoolers and Kindergarteners
Little Angels Music Class
Parent - Child Music Class
The Fall Session of Little Angels Music (LAM) meets on Friday mornings from 9:30-10:15 am in the Preschool Muscle and Movement Room 1414 (former Music Room). This parent-child music class led by Janet Etten is recommended for infants, babies, toddlers and Pre-Kindergarten children and their parents, grandparents or caregiver.
Little Angels Music Class Fall 2018 is on the following dates:
1. September 28
2. October 5
3. October 12
No class on October 19 - MEA
4. October 26
5. November 2
6. November 9
7. November 16
No Class on November 23 - Thanksgiving
8. November 30
9. December 7 is the last class of this session.
Click to Register Little Angels Music Class
Early Catholic Family
St. Odilia Saturday Meeting dates are:
· September 29
· October 13, 27
· November 10, 17
· December 1
Meeting time: Saturdays from 9:30-11:30AM
Meeting location: Saint Odilia School, Room 1608
Cost: $50 per family
At ECFL, we believe that a child’s first and most important teachers are PARENTS! Our mission is to connect parents with other families and give them the tools to help them raise their children in the Faith.
- Parents are given play time with their child followed by a facilitator led parent discussion while the children have a guided activity time. This is a wonderful way to give Catholic parents opportunities to discuss faith topics and learn the how’s and why’s of passing our Catholic faith on to their children.
- Activities and shared ideas provide suggestions for establishing a Catholic culture in the home beginning in the early years of childhood.
Click to Register Early Catholic Family Life