St. Odilia utilizes three PowerSchool products that can work independently of one another:
- PowerSchool SIS (Student Information System)- This system houses all demographic information including address(es), phone numbers, and parental relationships. The SIS also is a place where we create and manage class schedules, track attendance information, and store health information.
- PowerTeacher Gradebook- This system is utilized in 4th-8th grade and houses grade information. Teachers use this as an electronic grade book to store and grade assignments, quizzes, and tests.
- PowerSchool Learning- This is the system that now houses our teacher webpages. Teachers use this to post homework and announcements. Some teachers have taken advantage of the advanced tools this system offers to create dynamic pages to help enhance the student learning experience with files, links, and videos for students. Currently, parents in grades K-8, and students in grades 5-8 have access to teacher webpages via username and password.
The Unified Classroom is a product from PowerSchool that allows teachers, parents, and students to have access to all three PowerSchool products with one log-in. Upon logging in, you will find the following information:
- PowerSchool SIS: Attendance and schedule information
- PowerTeacher Gradebook: Current and historical grade information (grades 4-8 only)
- PowerSchool Learning: The PS Learning Portal which includes a summary of assignments and announcements in all classes, as well as access to individual teacher pages.