Fish Fry PickUp & Drive-Thru Stations
Friday, March 26 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Drive Thru Stations of the Cross begins at 5pm. This is a free event that is open to the entire community. Be sure to spread the news to family and friends, all are welcome! Please enter at the north entrance off of Victoria Ave and follow traffic directors from there. Stations will be created with help from students in grades 2-6, and will be presented in both English and Spanish. A prayer guide will be available to download from the school and parish website before the event. Watch for information in the bulletin and e-newsletter.
The Fish Fry Pick Up will be preorder only with orders needing to be submitted by WED, MARCH 24th. Stonehouse Catering will be offering the following meal options:
- Two 4 oz. pieces beer battered cod, red potatoes with butter & herbs, housemade dill coleslaw & tartar sauce --- $13
- Gluten Free Walleye dinner, red potatoes with butter and herbs, house-made dill coleslaw and tartar sauce;--- $16
- Fish tacos - soft tortilla with pico de Gallo and sriracha cream --- $13
- Kids Mac and Cheese --- $9
- Desserts (Rice Krispie Treats or Carmelita Bars) --- $2.50 each
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE! Meals will be brought to your car from the school cafeteria, through door #9. If you are participating in the Drive Thru Stations, you will be directed to that area to pick up your dinner. If you are not doing stations, please enter the south parking lot through the south entrance off of Victoria and follow the road along the east side of the church to the parking area by door #9.
Profits made from the Fish Fry will go toward our St. Odilia Knight's Athletics programs. Thank you for your support!! Please contact PAA co-chairs with any additional questions.
Angie Donohoo & Kelli Schmitz PAA@stodilia.org
Stations of the Cross
Fridays during Lent (through March 26, 2021)
- 12 Noon - English
- 7:00 p.m. - Spanish
- Both times will be live streamed each week
March 27 - April 4, 2021 (all live streamed, except 7:30 a.m. Easter Sunday Mass)
- Palm Sunday March 27/28 is our usual weekend Mass schedule
- Holy Thursday, April 1, 7:30 p.m. bilingual
- Good Friday, April 2, 3:00 p.m. Stations; Celebration of the Lord’s Passion 6:00 p.m. English and 8:00 p.m. Spanish
- Easter Vigil, April 3, 7:30 p.m. bilingual
- Easter Sunday, April 4: 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. in the Church and gym, 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. in Spanish