St. Odilia Men's Club
The mission of the St. Odilia Men's Club is to organize and direct fund raising projects primarily for the purposes of subsidizing the costs of the equipment required in the parish athletic programs, to support other activities focused on the youth of our parish, to foster interest in parish athletic & phy ed programs, and to promote social functions for the members.
Schedule of Events:
- November 22, 2019 - Turkey Bingo
- January 26, 2020 - Pancake Breakfast
- February 7, 2020 - Trivia Night 2020
- February 28, 2020 - Fish Fry
- March 13, 2020 - Fish Fry **CANCELLED due to COVID-19 health concerns**
- April 4, 2020 - Ham-It-Up Bingo
Contact Russ Bertsch if you would like information on joining the Men's Club or regarding any of our events. Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month (Sep-Apr) at 7pm in the school cafeteria.
Men's Club Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All students participating in St. Odilia athletic programs are required to work at least one Men's Club event. A sign-up sheet will be provided at each event.